Focus on: Accommodation
What is it?
ER.GO provides to students different possibilities of accommodation inside its students’ residences, located throughout the region.
How can you get an accommodation?
If you are a Non Resident student and you meet the requirements set out in the competition announcement, you can apply for ER.GO accommodation by ticking the corresponding item in the form Benefici a concorso.
Submitting an application does not entail that the accommodation will be assigned to you: the convocations are made by scrolling the ranking lists provided for by the competition announcement, depending on the number of the available places.
In order to be eligible for benefits, you must meet all the three requirements:
- Economic requirement: you must submit by the deadlines the documentation required by the competition announcement, which will be used to calculate your equivalent for the ISEE and which must be below the established thresholds.
- Merit requirements: in order to access the benefits and confirm their assignment, you must get a minimum number of credits for each academic year. See the tables.
- Enrollment requirements: in order to apply for benefits, you must finalize your enrollment at the university by the enrollment deadlines set out in the competition announcement. if you already attended one or more academic year in another course/university in Italy, please contact us through the Dossier utente - corrispondenza section
PAY ATTENTION! Until your career is correctly active in your Secretariat, your position in the ranking list will be suspended.
Other possibilities of access:
- facilitated access: destined to students because of given agreements made with ER.GO by their study institutes.
- free access: is destined to students and other persons whose activity is related to the academic world. You can book by accessing the Borsino delle offerte section: here you can find available accommodations depending on the free beds inside ER.GO residences. Usually you can only book short term stays, but there can be different availability depending on the time of the year.
Go to Borsino delle offerte by accessing the Vetrina Alloggi. Here you can also find accommodatioon offers provided by private hosts.
When will you know about your application?
After the deadlines for application have expired, we will publish the ranking lists for the different benefits. You can find the publication dates on the dedicated page.
No, a monthly fee is due. The fees vary according to the kind of assigned accommodation: you can find them in the specific section of the competition announcement and in the sheets with the descriptions of the residences available on the website.
No. This just means that you meet the requirement set by the competition announcement.
Students are summoned for the assignment by scrolling the different ranking lists. In some towns the number of eligible students could be higher than that of the available accommodations and not all students will be assigned a place.
In order to book, you must log in to the Borsino delle offerte using University credentials or SPID. The booking is finalized only after that payment of the earnest money corresponding to the first fee.
No. You cannot apply for an accommodation assigned according to the ranking list. You can check availability in the Borsino delle offerte and book on your own.